AYSP is a compassionate team professionals dedicated to helping children, youth and families manage mental health and/or justice issues to realize their potential. We work from a client-centred, strength-based approach to engage all children, youth, and families in a manner which is culturally sensitive, non-judgmental and respectful. Working together with our service partners using a multi-systems perspective, AYSP strives to provide well-coordinated programs that are evidence-based and evidence-informed.
Our people bring a wide range of knowledge and professional experience from diverse backgrounds to our workplace. Our teams have a strong collaborative work ethic and we are committed to ongoing professional development to ensure a high quality of service.
We are currently seeking a Permanent Fulltime MST Therapist to join our dynamic team of specialists. Ideal candidates should be passionate about serving youth and families, have superior interpersonal and open communication skills, and are vibrant, flexible, and compassionate!
AYSP offers flexible work arrangements and competitive salary and benefits programs in an inclusive and collaborative work environment, offering oversight and focus on successful outcomes.
In this Bargaining Unit Position, incumbents are expected to:
- Devise and deliver treatment and intervention plans in conjunction with the client, based upon a comprehensive, strength-based ecological assessment of the client
- Maintain professional documentation, in the form of assessments, progress reports and discharge summaries;
- Provide statistical information related to the service provided to each family and participate in program evaluation
- Establish and maintain professional alliances with collateral agencies/institutions
- Work flexible hours related to the treatment needs of the clients, evening work will be required;
- Support the 24-hour on-call system, on a rotational basis;
Individuals with the following qualifications are invited to apply via email with their cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 14, 2017.
- A Master of Social Work Degree or Undergraduate Degree in a social science field
- Be registered or have the ability to register with the OCSWSSW or appropriate college
- Experience with Cognitive Behavioural, Structural Family, and Strategic Family Therapies as well as behavioural-based treatments;
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-need clients utilizing a goal-focused approach
- Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License and provide own transportation, with appropriate liability insurance
- Fluency in French is considered an asset
AYSP is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and welcome applicants from all cultures, abilities and sexual & gender identities. Applicants must be willing to demonstrate and adhere to a commitment to Anti-Oppressive and Anti-Racist principles, with the expectation that the framework be reflected in day to day work. AYSP will make reasonable accommodations to enable applicants with disabilities to participate in the interview process upon request. For more information please contact us at email@example.com. We thank all candidates for applying, however, only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Click here to apply for this job Printer friendly version of this ad